LSU Parking & Transportation Services has provided the following parking updates during LSU Greek Week during 9/13 – 9/18
West Lakeshore will be closed during the following times at the following places. The closure is for safety. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Please be mindful of food and other deliveries coming down West Lakeshore. They will not let them in on the Lod Cook Alumni side. They will only be allowed either from the Phi Mu entrance and will exit from the new parking lot to the north of UREC. Thank you.
Sunday, August 13, 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
Monday, August 14, 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
Tuesday, August 15, 11:45 am – 9:00 pm
Wednesday, August 16, 8:30am – 2:45pm
Thursday, August 17, 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday, August 18, 1:00 pm –11:00 pm
Guards w/ Barricades:
- W Lakeshore @ Lod Cook Circle
- Dorothy Dix @ Lod Cook Parking Lot
- W Lakeshore @ South Campus Dr (Phi Mu)
DO NOT ENTER SIGNS:
- Minnie Fisk and W. Lakeshore
- Minnie Fisk between ZTA and ADPi Houses
BID DAY : Saturday, August 19, 2017
*Bid are being distributed at UREC NOT Alumni Center
- Pre-Recruitment – Aug.7-12 – Students, faculty and staff with ANY type of LSU parking permit will be able to park in the Greek lot. LSU Parking Permit to park, all others will be ticketed.
- Recruitment Week- Aug. 13-19– Only students with a current Greek parking permit from LSU parking will be able to park in the Greek lot.
- The UREC lot is primarily for UREC patrons. The UREC is fully functioning so this lot will be filled each day. Everyone is strongly encouraged to take the bus or carpool.
- Wednesday, August 16, is also campus move-in day. Everyone is encouraged to use Stanford or Lee to Morning Glory to Dalrymple to enter campus. This will prevent delay.
- The LSU Parking Garage behind the LSU Bookstore is a great place to park. On Wednesday, August 16, it will be free to park because it is move in day.
- PHC will be providing a shuttle for potential members, active members, and alumnae from different places around campus.
Thank you for your support and patience as we all come together to kickoff the 2017-18 academic year.