2018 Summer Camp Session Dates & Registration
|Session||Dates||LSU Affiliate Price||Community Price Price|
|Tiger Spirit Week||May 28 – June 1||$160||$180|
|Water Week||June 4 – June 8||$160||$180|
|Adventure Awaits Week||June 11 – June 15||$160||$180|
|LSU Olympics Week||June 18 – June 22||$160||$180|
|Geaux Green Week||June 25 – June 29||$160||$180|
|Holiday in July Days||July 2 – July 3 (2 Days)||$60||$70|
|Holiday in July Days||July 5 – July 6 (2 Days)||$60||$70|
|Adventure Awaits Week||July 9 – July 13||$160||$180|
|Water Week||July 16 – July 20||$160||$180|
|Superhero Week||July 23 – July 27||$160||$180|
|Best of Summer Week||July 30 – August 3||$160||$180|
Registration cost includes t-shirt, lunch, and snack daily.
NOTE: LSU Faculty/Staff includes employees of Pennington Biomedical Research Center, LSU Health Sciences, and University Laboratory School. Individuals must present their employee ID from respective institution at the time of registration.
Contact or email the Camp Director for more information or visit the Tiger’s Den home page.
Early drop-off: $10
Late pick-up: $10
Both early drop-off and late pick-up: $15
Tiger’s Den Swim Lessons: For more information, click here.
*Add-on fees are the same regardless of Affiliate or Community status.
How to Register
1) Fill out the Camper Registration Form completely.
2) Fill out additional forms if applicable (Payroll Deduction Form).
3) Submit form(s) to the LSU Student Recreation Center for payment and processing
- Form(s) can be submitted in the following ways:
- In-person at the Student Recreation Center Operations Desk
- Mail (with full payment) to:
LSU UREC Operations c/o Tiger’s Den Director
Student Recreation Complex
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- Fax: 225-578-8489 (after receiving, Tiger’s Den staff will telephone for credit card information. A camper is not registered until this transaction is completed).
- Scan & email to: Ryan Reed at email@example.com (after receiving, Tiger’s Den staff will telephone for credit card information. A camper is not registered until this transaction is completed).
All University affiliated registrants must present an official LSU ID at the time of registration. LSU UREC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash, Checks, and Payroll Deduction for those eligible. Checks should be made out to “LSU University Recreation Tiger’s Den.”
Fees must be paid in full upon registration.
Once a child has been registered for Tiger’s Den, a confirmation packet will be emailed to the parents. This packet will be emailed within 24 hours of registration and includes mandatory waivers and medical forms.
These materials will need to be completed and returned at least five business days before the start of your camper’s first week of camp. These dates coincide with the registration deadlines listed above.