Student Employment Opportunities with LSU UREC
UREC's greatest asset and the key to success is our student employees. UREC team members are empowered with knowledge and information and are expected to be courteous, helpful, responsive, and efficient in delivering great service. They are to be equitable and consistent when enforcing policies and procedures, as well as accountable and responsible for their actions, and professional in demeanor and appearance.
Summer 2015 Hiring Timeline
- Application deadline for Summer 2015 employment: March 15, 2015
- Interviews: March 20 - 26, 2015
- New Hire Orientation: April 13 - 17, 2015
- CPR certification course: TBD
- Start date: May 10, 2015
Fall 2015 Hiring Timeline
- Application deadline for Fall 2015 employment: April 13, 2015
- Interviews: April 20 - 24, 2015
- New Hire Orientation: April 27 - May 2, 2015
- CPR certification course: August 2015
- Start date: August 24, 2015
Student Staff Awards
Student Staff Award Winners
Every year, UREC gives out awards to our outstanding staff members! Check out the winners!
Apply at UREC
UREC is going green! Most applications for student employment with UREC must now be completed online by completing the online application. No paper applications will be accepted unless specifically noted otherwise! Once your online application is reviewed, you will be contacted via email if you have been selected for an interview. All UREC employees must complete two mandatory trainings that are provided by LSU UREC prior to the start of employment: American Red Cross First Aid & CPR/AED and New Hire Orientation (includes payroll, UREC employee policies, and emergency action plans).