Student Employment Opportunities with LSU UREC
UREC's greatest asset and the key to success is our student employees. UREC team members are empowered with knowledge and information and are expected to be courteous, helpful, responsive, and efficient in delivering great service. They are to be equitable and consistent when enforcing policies and procedures, as well as accountable and responsible for their actions, and professional in demeanor and appearance.
SUMMER 2014 HIRING TIMELINE
- Interviews (Late March) | Start (May 2014)
- For the Summer 2014 semester, we are currently searching for Fitness Instructors (Fitness), Fitness Assistants (Fitness), Outdoor/Turf Maintenance (Operations), Sports Supervisors (Sport Programs), and Climbing Gym Specialists (Adventure Education).
- The Sports Supervisor position has a separate application process from other UREC positions. The application deadline for Sports Supervisors is April 10, 2014. Click here to view more information regarding the application process.
FALL 2014 HIRING TIMELINE
- Interviews (Early April) | Start (August 2014)
- For the Fall 2014 semester, we are currently searching for Fitness Instructors (Fitness), Personal Trainers (Fitness), Fitness Assistants (Fitness), and Intramural Officials (Sport Programs).
Apply at UREC
Online Application UREC is going green! Most applications for student employment with UREC must now be completed online by completing the online application. No paper applications will be accepted unless specifically noted otherwise! Once your online application is reviewed, you will be contacted via email if you have been selected for an interview. All UREC employees must complete two mandatory trainings that are provided by LSU UREC prior to the start of employment: American Red Cross First Aid & CPR/AED and New Hire Orientation (includes payroll, UREC employee policies, and emergency action plans).