Adventure Trip News
Check out the Spring 2018 Adventure Education line-up! Registration for Fall 2017 Adventure Trips is open! Save your spot before it’s too late.
Check out the Spring 2018 Adventure Education line-up!
Registration for Fall 2017 Adventure Trips is open! Save your spot before it’s too late.
Registration can be completed at the Operations Desk or at the Adventure Center inside UREC. UREC members can also register online here. Phone-ins are welcome, but payment must be received to hold a participant’s spot on the trip. *All UREC Adventure Education trips are open to UREC members and their guests. The non-member guest must be sponsored by a UREC member to be eligible for participation, and will be assessed the non-member guest price.
Participants must attend the pre-trip meeting held in the Adventure Center, located at the East Entrance of UREC, the week before each trip.
Spring 2018 Trips Registration begins: January 2018 *Prices: UREC member/Non-member guest
Date: January 20
Register by: January 19 (at 2pm)
Price: $30 / $40
Date: February 3
Register by: January 29
Date: February 17
Register by: February 15 (at noon)
Prices: $55 / $65
Date: February 24
Register by: February 19
Price: $45 / $55
Date: March 3 – 4
Register by: February 26
Prices: $80 / $95
Date: March 26 – March 30
Register by: March 19
Prices: $300 / $375
Date: April 14
Register by: April 9
Prices: $50 / $60
Date: April 21
Register by: April 16
Prices: $20 / $25
Date: April 28
Register by: April 23
Prices: $20 / $25
- Included in the trip fees are travel to and from the site, all group gear, all activity gear, some meals, and medically trained staff to provide instruction for all participants.
- All trips are designed to be appropriate for beginner to intermediate skill levels.
- All trips meet at, and depart from, the Student Recreation Center.
- Trip departure time is dependent on our participant’s schedules.
- More information will be shared at each pre-trip meeting the week of the trip.
- View the UREC refund policy.