Adventure Trip News
How!? Join us on one of our Adventure Trips as we explore the beautiful Austin, Texas. We’ll camp, climb, and kayak on this road trip! Registration for Fall 2017 Adventure Trips is open! Save your spot before it’s too late.
How!? Join us on one of our Adventure Trips as we explore the beautiful Austin, Texas. We’ll camp, climb, and kayak on this road trip!
Registration for Fall 2017 Adventure Trips is open! Save your spot before it’s too late.
Registration can be completed at the Operations Desk or at the Adventure Center inside UREC. UREC members can also register online here. Phone-ins are welcome, but payment must be received to hold a participant’s spot on the trip. *All UREC Adventure Education trips are open to UREC members and their guests. The non-member guest must be sponsored by a UREC member to be eligible for participation, and will be assessed the non-member guest price.
Participants must attend the pre-trip meeting held in the Adventure Center, located at the East Entrance of UREC, the week before each trip.
Fall 2017 Trips Registration begins: August, 2017 *Prices: UREC member/Non-member guest
Date: September 16
Register by: September 11 (at midnight)
Prices: $20 / $25
Date: October 7
Register by: October 2 (at midnight)
Prices: $35 / $50
Date: October 19-22
Register by: October 9 (at midnight)
Price: $215 / $265
Date: November 10-12
Register by: November 6 (at midnight)
Price: $70 / $95
Date: December 2
Register by: November 27 (at midnight)
Prices: $80 / $120
- Included in the trip fees are travel to and from the site, all group gear, all activity gear, some meals, and medically trained staff to provide instruction for all participants.
- All trips are designed to be appropriate for beginner to intermediate skill levels.
- All trips meet at, and depart from, the Student Recreation Center.
- Trip departure time is dependent on our participant’s schedules.
- More information will be shared at each pre-trip meeting the week of the trip.
- View the UREC refund policy.