What is UREC GroupX
UREC GroupX classes are exercise classes taught in a group setting allowing participants to motivate each other while working with a trained instructor. GroupX is available to UREC members at no additional cost and it is highly recommended to reserve your spot 24-hours in advance online or through the Rec-It Fitness app
Spring 2018 GroupX Schedule
No Classes: 2/10-2/13, 4/7
Click here to reserve your spot
|9:15 – 10:15 AM
|10:15 – 11:15 AM
|10:30 – 11:30 AM
|11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Click here for instructions on how to reserve your spot in GroupX classes or if you are a first time user of IMLeagues. Registration for all GroupX classes will open at 12:00 p.m. the day before the class, and will close one hour prior to class start time, or 4:00 p.m., whichever comes first.
Registered participants must arrive to class 10 minutes in advance of the class to guarantee their spot in the class.
Each class has a maximum class registration with waitlist spots available.
- If a class is full and the participant signs up for the waitlist, the participant on the waitlist will be automatically moved on to the roster if space becomes available. The participant will be notified by email.
- If a participant remains on the waitlist, they must come to the class ten minutes prior to its start time to see if any available spots have opened. A non-registered participant may show up for a class ten minutes prior but is not guaranteed a spot. At 9 minutes prior to the start of class, both waitlisted and drop-in participants can take the spot of a registered participant.
- Nobody will be allowed to enter a class after it has begun. This is for your safety and the safety of other participants.
- If a UREC GroupX class has not met minimum participation, the class time will be reduced to 30 minutes or will be canceled for that day. If a specific class has three or fewer participants for three consecutive weeks, the class will be canceled for the remainder of the semester.
- If a UREC GroupX participant shows up after the warm-up has completed, they will be asked to leave the class. This is for the participants safety and also the safety of others.
- Any UREC GroupX participant that show up 10 minutes late will not be checked into the class and will receive a penalty for missing the class.
- After 3 late penalties per semester, participants will be suspended from all GroupX classes for 2 weeks.