About UREC Individual Personal Training
Take the guesswork out of fitness and begin training towards the realization of your goals. This can be done with a highly individualized training program designed for you by one of our nationally certified personal trainers. You will begin with a fitness assessment to find where you are today and then begin training towards where you want to be in the future. Your personal trainer will educate, motivate, and inspire you every step of the way. Don’t delay…register today.
Pricing packages for Individual Training *Pricing: LSU student/UREC member
- Fitness Assessment Only: $25/$35**
- Skinfold Test Only: $10/$12**
- Two Sessions: $60/$95
- Four Sessions: $100/$150
- Six Sessions: $135/$205
- Ten Sessions: $210/$310
- Twenty Sessions: $400/$575
**A Fitness Assessment & Skinfold Test is included in every Personal and Partner Personal Training package for FREE.
About UREC Partner Personal Training
Partner Personal Training offers a unique affordable opportunity that can be shared with a friend or family member. The price of the package is greatly reduced when compared to traditional one-on-one Personal Training. A personal trainer will prepare a workout tailored to fit shared goals while creating a motivational environment built on the support, camaraderie, and accountability between partners. This is the best of both worlds in one training program!
Pricing packages for Partner Training *Pricing: LSU student/UREC member (Per Person)
- Fitness Assessment Only: $25/$35
- Two Sessions: $36/$50
- Four Sessions: $64/$92
- Six Sessions: $84/$126
- Ten Sessions: $120/$190
- Twenty Sessions: $200/$340
For questions regarding Personal Training, contact the Coordinator of Fitness & Wellness, Paul Kwiatkowski, at 225.578.8362 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be a valid member in order to purchase a personal training package.
- Fill out one of the below forms (including back).
• Individual Personal Training Registration Form
• Partner Personal Training Registration Form
- Submit completed forms to UREC SRC Operations Desk. You’ll then be contacted via email within 5 business days regarding registration status.
- Present your confirmation email to the UREC SRC Operations Desk for payment. Payment deadline will be on the email confirmation. Everyone in group must pay by deadline date.
- If a member(s) of the group needs to get medical release from a registered physician before the start of training, they must do so within 10 days of receiving confirmation. If medical clearance is not received within 10 days, the entire group’s reservation will be forfeited.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash, Check, TigerCash. Faculty/Staff and Graduate Students may pay in installments using Payroll Deduction Form.