About UREC Private Tennis Lessons
LSU UREC is now offering private tennis lessons! If you want to learn how to play the game or are ready to enhance your technique and skills, private tennis lessons are for you! Get instruction on what you want whether it’s improving your back hand, learning different hand positions, or how to serve. Our tennis instructors will guide you step-by-step in order to assist you in reaching your ultimate goal! Private tennis lessons are available on an individual basis, or on a dual basis (two participants).
Note: Participants are required to bring their own tennis racquet or check out a free racquet from the Equipment Desk prior to the start of the lesson.
Private Tennis Lessons (Individual) *Pricing: LSU student/UREC member/Non-member
- Three Lessons: $90/$115/$135
- Five Lessons: $140/$165/$185
- Seven Lessons: $195/$220/$240
- Ten Lessons: $280/$305/$325
Private Tennis Lessons (Dual) *Pricing/person: LSU student/UREC member/Non-member
- Three Lessons: $55/$70/80
- Five Lessons: $80/$95/$105
- Seven Lessons: $105/$120/$130
- Ten Lessons: $140/$155/$165
For any questions regarding UREC Private Tennis Lessons, contact the Coordinator of Fitness & Wellness, Jen Mills, at 225.578.8362 or by email at email@example.com.
RELATED PAGES Policies & Procedures
- Fill out Private Tennis Lessons (Individual) Registration Form or Private Tennis Lessons (Dual) Registration Form (including back).
- Submit completed forms to UREC SRC Operations Desk. You’ll then be contacted via email within 5 business days regarding registration status.
- Present your confirmation email to the UREC SRC Operations Desk for payment. Payment deadline will be on the email confirmation.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash, Check, TigerCash. Faculty/Staff and Graduate Students may pay in installments using Payroll Deduction Form.