About UREC Private Tennis Lessons
LSU UREC is now offering private tennis lessons! If you want to learn how to play the game or are ready to enhance your technique and skills, private tennis lessons are for you! Get one-on-one instruction on what you want whether it’s improving your back hand, learning different hand positions, or how to serve. Our tennis instructors will guide you step-by-step in order to assist you in reaching your ultimate goal!
Note: Participants are required to bring their own tennis racquet or check out a free racquet from the Equipment Desk prior to the start of class.
Pricing packages for Private Tennis Lessons *Pricing: LSU student/UREC member/Non-member
- Three Lessons: $90/$115/$135
- Five Lessons: $140/$165/$185
- Seven Lessons: $195/$220/$240
- Ten Lessons: $280/$305/$325
For any questions regarding UREC Personal Training, contact the Coordinator of Fitness & Wellness, Lacee Breeden at 225.578.8362 or by email at email@example.com.
RELATED PAGES Policies & Procedures
You must be a valid member in order to purchase a personal training package.
- Fill out Private Tennis Lessons Registration Form (including back).
- Submit completed forms to UREC SRC Operations Desk. You’ll then be contacted via email within 5 business days regarding registration status.
- Present your confirmation email to the UREC SRC Operations Desk for payment. Payment deadline will be on the email confirmation.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash, Check, TigerCash. Faculty/Staff and Graduate Students may pay in installments using Payroll Deduction Form.