Pilot Daily Towel Service
In partnership with the LSU Student Government, LSU UREC is offering a 10-week pilot Daily Towel Service from February 19 – April 27, 2018. The continuation of the program will be evaluated after the conclusion of the pilot program dates.
Things to know about the Daily Towel Service:
- Daily Towel Service is $22 for the 10 weeks (no pro-rated cost) or $2 per day
- UREC Members with the towel service can check-out up to two towels per day during the service period.
- Towels must be returned to either of the two UREC Operations Desks by day’s end of operating hours on the same day as check out.
- Failure to return the towel(s) by day’s end of operating hours on the same day as check out will result in a $10 non-refundable charge per towel.
- To ensure towels are properly check-in, Towel Service holders must state their name at the time of check in to avoid the $10 charge. Since towels cannot be labeled with numbers, we must have your name to properly check-in the towels.
For any questions, please contact the Coordinator of Membership, Tori Allmendinger, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UREC Towel Service is paid in full at the time of purchase. A refund for Towel Service cancellation may be granted for the following circumstances:
- Injury/Illness with doctor’s note provided
- Departure from University employment
All refunds require a $10 administrative charge and the approval of the LSU University Recreation Associate Director for Business Administration. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process. Written notices of all requests for cancellation are required. Notice to request cancellation should be sent to email@example.com.