Any individual who wishes to utilize UREC facilities or programs must be a current UREC member or purchase a guest/day pass regardless of age.
- UREC members are allowed up to three (3) guests per day at the rate of $10 per guest.
- As a thank you during construction, UREC would like to offer members two complimentary guest passes each semester beginning Spring 2015. Passes can be redeemed at the Operations Desk. Both guest and sponsor must be present to redeem a complimentary guest pass. All guest pass policies and guidelines apply.
- Individuals and guests must present a valid government-issued photo ID in order to purchase a day pass and upon entry.
- Parent Pass
Parents (and step parents or guardians) of current LSU UREC student members are eligible to receive two (2) complementary guest passes per semester. See guidelines below.
- Anyone eligible for an UREC membership may purchase a day pass at $10 per day with valid photo identification. Should Identification be falsified in any way, individuals can be banned from LSU UREC facilities and programs for life.
- Lod Cook Hotel & Conference Center or Faculty Club
Individuals staying at either the Lod Cook Hotel & Conference Center or Faculty Club are allowed entry with the purchase of the $10 day pass by presenting a room key or room receipt.
- LSU Family Association
Members of the LSU Family Association receive two (2) complementary day passes per academic year and are eligible to purchase a UREC membership at the affiliate rate. Those who visit campus less frequently and would like access to UREC facilities can purchase a daily pass for just $10 per person by showing their current Family Association membership card. The Family Association member must be present to be eligible for this offer and will be required to present a photo id (driver’s license, government-issued ID).
[faq order=”ASC” orderby=”title” group=”guest-and-day-pass-policies”]