“How to Register for Intramural Sports”
All current UREC members with a MyLSU ID will need to sign in using their MyLSU ID username and password (without the @lsu.edu).
- Go to UREC’s Fusion Portal.
- Every LSU student and Faculty & Staff UREC member should already have an UREC Fusion Portal account, and be able to login using their MyLSU credentials.
- Using your MyLSU credentials without “@lsu.edu”, “SIGN IN” where it states “Already Have an Account”. There is no need to create a new account.
- Note: If you do not have a PAWS account but are a UREC member, please contact the LSU UREC Operations Desk to set up your account.
- Note: Because your login information is established through your MyLSU and MyLSU password, you are unable to reset your password through UREC’s Online Portal and/or for IMLeagues. If you click “reset password,” you will get an error message saying you are “Unable to Reset Password. Your account is managed in another system. Please use their tools to manage your password.”
- After signing into the UREC Fusion Portal, you will be directed to the IMLeagues Account Creation page.
- Next, you will be redirected to the IMLeagues website where you can reserve your spot for GroupX classes by selecting the “Intramural Sport” option.
- Log in to your IMLeagues account.
- Click on the Intramural Sports tab near the top of the page.
- A list of all active sports will populate. Select the sport and the league that you wish to join.
- Once you have clicked on the sport and league you wish to join, a list of divisions will populate. Click the “Create Team” button located underneath your desired division.
- You will be required to take and pass the captain’s quiz on ALL sports.
- Note: Some sports require an in-person Captain’s Meeting. Make sure you are aware of this and are able to attend this required meeting.
- Upon completion of the quiz, you will be required to “Accept” the waiver.
- Then you need to fill out your Team Name and Team Options. Once completed, “Create Team”.
- You will then be taken to the payment page where you can pay by credit card online OR enter the coupon code you received from the UREC Operations Desk.
- If you have a Coupon Code, enter that info and click “Apply“
- If you are going to pay by credit card, click “Pay Now“
- After filling out your payment information, you will be taken to your team’s page.
You can join the sport in one of three ways:
- For team captains only
- Create team and complete all necessary trainings and payments.
- Invite members to the team. Click on “Invite Members” on team page; all invited members must accept the invitation to be added to your team.
- If team member is already registered on IMLeagues; search for his/her name, and invite him/her. If they are not registered, invite him/her through email.
- Join a Team
- From the IMLeagues Intramural page; choose the sport and league you wish to play in. A list of all teams in all divisions will populate. Click the green “Join Team” button next to the team you wish to play with.
- Agree to the waiver and fill in all necessary information.
- A message will be sent to the captain of the team you asked to join, once captain has given approval you will be added to the roster.
- Join As A Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you would like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or put information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- This does not guarantee that you will be invited to join a team.
- Click the sport and league you wish to sign up in. For each division you are available to play, click the “Register/Signup” button to the right and select “Free Agent.”
- Enter all necessary information and select “Post Listing.”
- Sign up as a free agent for as many divisions as you want, but you may only join one team per league.
Team schedules, game results, and sportsmanship ratings will be posted on the IMLeagues website and can be viewed by logging into your account.