Sport Club Announcements & News
Hear from world champion and gold medalist Kayli Alphonso about her journey to become a champion powerlifter. Alphonso, who competes on the LSU Powerlifting Club, competed at the 2014 IPF Sub-Junior and Junior World Powerlifting Championship in Orosháza, Hungary on September 1, 2014.
As a part of Phase II of UREC’s expansion and redesign project, UREC is happy to announce that the UREC Field Complex located at the corner of River Rd. and Gourrier Ave. is now open and ready for use! Fields will be available for drop-in recreation use, in addition to fields that will be utilized for Intramural Sports and Sport Club contests.
This year has been a great year for LSU’s Sport Clubs. With multiple competitions, including several appearances at Nationals, this year has been jam-packed with victories for our Tigers. Overall, our teams proved that they can work hard and play even harder. This year, every team really put their heart into having a good season,…
Thank you LSU Student Government
The LSU Student Government Programming, Support, and Initiatives Fund has financially supported the following UREC Sport Clubs events and activities during the 2012-2013 academic year:
- Men’s Soccer Club, for travel costs associated with competing at the NIRSA/NCCS Region IV Tournament in Richardson, TX.
- Bowling Club, for travel costs associated with competing in the Glenn Carlson Invitational in Las Vegas, NV.
- Men’s Volleyball Club, for travel costs associated with competing in the Southern Intercollegiate Volleyball Association (SIVA).
- Women’s Volleyball Club, for travel costs associated with competing in the Southern IntercollegiateVolleyball Association (SIVA).
- Tennis Club, for travel costs associated with competing in the USTA Southern Sectional Championships in Auburn, AL.
- Rugby Club, for travel costs associated with competing in SCRC competitions at Ole Miss.
- Ultimate Frisbee Club, for travel costs associated with competing in the Tally Classic in Tallahassee, FL.
Women's Rugby @ Alabama
Equestrian @ Oklahoma
Rowing @ Head of the Hooch Regatta
Sport Club Resources
Forms & DocumentsTigerLink