Come hang out with Adventure Education for the last trip of the semester. It will be a great time to make new friends and spend the weekend backpacking and camping the Wild Azalea Trail.
- Location: Pineville, LA
- Date: November 1 – 3, 2013
- Prices: $75 (UREC member) • $90 (Non-member guest)
- Pre-trip meeting: October 28, 2013
About trip location
Kisatchie National Forest consists of 604,000 acres spread across seven parishes in Louisiana and is divided into five managed units called Ranger Districts. It is also Louisiana’s oldest forest.
Reserve your spot by 12:00 p.m. on October 27 at the Student Recreation Center Operations Desk.Return to Adventure trips
- Included in the trip fees are travel to and from the site, all group gear, all activity gear, and medically trained staff to provide instruction for all participants.
- Participants will be placed in tent/cook groups, and will be required to purchase food to accommodate their group for trip. Information on appropriate choices will be discussed at the pre-trip meeting.
- All trips are designed to be appropriate for beginner to intermediate skill levels.
- All trips meet at and depart from the Student Recreation Center.