2015 Session Dates & Registration
|Session||Dates||Register by*||LSU Affiliate||Community|
|Session 1||June 1 – 5||May 25||$70||$90|
|Session 2||June 15 – 19||June 8||$70||$90|
|Session 3||July 6 – 10||June 29||$70||$90|
|Session 4||July 20 – 24||July 13||$70||$90|
|Session 5||August 2 – 7||July 27||$70||$90|
*Registration must be received no later than 5 p.m. on the deadline day.
Registration cost includes camp water bottle and lunch and snack daily.
NOTE: LSU Faculty/Staff includes employees of Pennington Biomedical Research Center, LSU Health Sciences, and University Laboratory School. Individuals must present their employee ID from respective institution at the time of registration.
Contact or email the Camp Director for more information.
Early drop-off: $10
Late pick-up: $10
Both early drop-off and late pick-up: $15
*Add-on fees are the same regardless of Affiliate or Community status.
How to Register
Before beginning the registration process, please first contact the Camp Director to ascertain availability of sessions and to coordinate registration or additions to waitlist.
1) Fill out the Camper Registration Form completely.
2) Fill out additional forms if applicable (Payroll Deduction Form).
3) Submit form(s) to the LSU Student Recreation Center for payment and processing
- Form(s) can be submitted in the following ways:
- In-person at the Student Recreation Center Operations Desk
- Mail (with full payment) to:
LSU UREC Operations c/o Tiger’s Den Director
Student Recreation Complex
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- Fax: 225-578-8489 (after receiving, Tiger’s Den staff will telephone for credit card information. A camper is not registered until this transaction is completed).
- Scan & email to: email@example.com (after receiving, Tiger’s Den staff will telephone for credit card information. A camper is not registered until this transaction is completed).
All University affiliated registrants must present an official LSU ID at the time of registration. LSU UREC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash, Checks, and Payroll Deduction for those eligible. Checks should be made out to “LSU University Recreation Tiger’s Den.”
Fees must be paid in full upon registration.
Once a child has been registered for Tiger’s Den, a confirmation packet will be emailed to the parents. This packet will be emailed within 24 hours of registration and includes mandatory waivers and medical forms.
These materials will need to be completed and returned at least five business days before the start of your camper’s first week of camp. These dates coincide with the registration deadlines listed above.