LSU UREC is partnering with the YMCA of the Capital Area to offer our community an opportunity to become TRX Qualified Trainer.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Properly perform a variety of Suspension Training exercises.
- Progress and regress exercises for all fitness levels.
- Adjust resistance and stability for all exercises
- Cue and correct common faults
- Correctly set up and use the TRX Suspension Trainer
Continuing Education Credits (CECS) and Course Qualification:
- Upon completion of a TRX Suspension Training Course, you will be a TRX Qualified Trainer. You will receive an electronic version of your TRX Qualification, which can be printed for your records and redeemed for CECs. The provider number and number of credits can be found on your Qualification and redeemed on the provider’s website.
- STC Graduates will receive CECs from the following organizations: NASM 0.7, ACE 0.7, AFAA 7.0, AFLCA (CAN) 7.0, Can Fit Pro 4.0, NESTA 0.8, PTA Global 8.0, ISSA 7.0, IYCA 3.5, BCRPA 7.0, Fitness Australia 7.0, PA Australia 2.0, SkillsActive REPS 8.0, and REPS 9.0.(ACSM accepts ACE CECs.
- NSCA certificants MAY report CEUs for attendance in accordance with NSCA recertification policies and procedures. Please reach out directly to NSCA to confirm.
Need to Know Info:
- Dates/Times: November 9, 2018 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Register by: November 8
- Location: LSU UREC Functional Training Area
- Price: $250
For more information about this course or to register, please contact Melissa Mapson at firstname.lastname@example.org.