Tiger’s Den Camp
Thank you for considering Tiger’s Den Camp for children aged 6 – 12. We strive to offer the best programs in an inclusive environment that allow everyone to come and play. Our camp provides something new each and exciting each week for our campers, which makes it a great opportunity for parents to register for all weeks.
Registration ends at 9:00 pm the Wednesday before each session begins or whenever the session is full.
Contact the Camp Director, Ryan Reed at email@example.com or or (225) 578-7029 for more information.
How to Register
1) Fill out the Camper Registration Form:
2) Submit form(s) to the LSU Student Recreation Center for payment and processing.
Form(s) can be submitted in the following ways:
- In-person at the Student Recreation Center Operations Desk
- Mail (with full payment) to:
LSU UREC Operations c/o Tiger’s Den Director
Student Recreation Complex
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- Scan & email to: Ryan Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org (after receiving, Tiger’s Den staff will call for credit card information. A camper is not registered until this transaction is completed).
Space is limited.
Notice of cancellation must be received by the Wednesday prior to the start of camp day in order to receive a refund.
Children should come dressed for a full day of activity. We recommend activity clothes and athletic shoes. Open-toed shoes will not be permitted. Campers should bring items in a well-marked backpack or athletic bag. Conduct University Recreation reserves the right to dismiss a camper if their behavior jeopardizes the others campers’ safety and well-being.
University Recreation reserves the right to cancel any session or modify activities due to under-enrollment, facility issues, or circumstances beyond its control. Parents will be notified immediately if a session is altered in any way.
Activities & Games
* Relays & Games
* Board Games
* Indoor Sports